6.23.2005

Mailbox Bonanza!

Just finished up one summer class this week! I'm so happy. No more finance for me. Take that, school! mwah haha >:}

So I wandered over to the mailbox and found not one, but TWO surprises from my fabulous and very generous Secret Pal!!!! It's officially a good day, folks.

One package had tons of good-smelling candles, lotion, and body scrub for destressing from the rest of school/work stuff. Mmm, vanilla! There's also a candle that smells like cake batter and two bright-colored candles from a company in Hawaii that smell nice and fruity. LOVE IT! I'll definitely be using it soon.

Package number two was full of knitting coolness. I got nice bamboo needles (a set of circs and some nice big straights). There's also some great yarn to make something sparkly and colorful with (I think you're right -- it would make a beautiful shawl!). Last, but not least, there was "The Knitter's Handy Guide to Yarn Requirements" booklet for all of those last-minute LYS trips or to match stash to project AND a Wonder Knitter to make jewelry or miles of cord! Thankyou, SP! You've really outdone yourself. :) I love all the goodies. I'm going to look for a shawl pattern right away!

Loads of GOODIES from my Secret Pal! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home