7.20.2005

A puddytat! This is Lucy, our new kitty. She's 2. We get to keep her now, thanks to the miracle of dandruff shampoo.... Posted by Picasa
No kidding. If Dan Boy hadn't dunked her in the tub this morning and scrubbed her down, she would have had to go back to the shelter by lunch time. :( My allergies were THAT nuts. We think she was flea powdered or chemical-ed some other way because she doesn't smell like nail polish remover anymore... tee hee. So now my husband gets to have a kitty and my head won't explode now because she doesn't seem to mind a bath too much. Poor puddytat. All this fuzz came off of her (she wouldn't lick whatever junk they put on her fur) and she's much skinnier now. When we first saw her she looked like a tubby kitty. T'appears that it was just an illusion, however.

So... any suggestions for knitted cat toys? I've been stalking the internet for ideas.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Crazy Colorado Knitter said...

Your kitty looks like my Murrie! (muted calico, approximately 2 years old, rescued in SoCal)

I've seen knitted 'balls' made up of short rows -- I'm pretty sure I found the site through about.com.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

If you google "knitted cat toy patterns" I'm sure a lot of stuff will come up. Or just knit a square, stuff it and sew it in half. :)

Just a little FYI, there is a shampoo for cats out there that helps control their dander which in turn will help any allergies you have. Hopefully you won't have anymore reactions to her. She's a sweetie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home