8.02.2005

Sweet!

So this weekend I got some faboo things from my wonderful Secret Pal. Lotions and lip gloss, an ample supply of Twizzlers, beautiful Fiesta yarn, three awesome new knitting books, a yummy smelling candle, a photo album, knitting notecards, an eye mask, and assorted bathtime pampering goodies. Whoa, nelly... that's a HUGE list! Man, I really lucked out. This person is so thoughtful and very cool! Pix up soon once I get a chance to get them off the camera. THANKS AGAIN, SP!!!! You're the best.

(Incase you're wondering about all this Secret Pal business, go here: http://secretpal5.blogspot.com/ Once upon a time I had a button, but haven't had time to replace it since I switched templates... oops!)

I've also joined up with Stitch Ya Neck Out, which is doing a swap based on the patterns from my favorite book of all time, Scarf Style. It's going to be fun! I'm getting one of those curly noodle scarves made by a lovely knitter lurking somewhere in the continental U.S.. That's all I'm allowed to say, though I totally wanted to post a link to her blog so she gets the credit she deserves for being my scarf buddy... but once the swap is over, I'll reveal who he/she is!

Well, that's all for now -- gotta do some heavy duty cleaning and errand running on my day off tomorrow. The in-laws are coming for the weekend and we've still got a couple small boxes of "junk" to unpack and stuff someplace. Pray to the domestic goddesses for me!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

Don't break your "neck" getting to the post office. I wouldn't want you not to be able to wear your scarf when I'm done.......I'm in no hurry. :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home