3.21.2007

(Ms.) New Booty

Look what I got today......

Some seriously zexy yarn (Tilli Tomas Disco Lights) and a good pattern (Snakeskin Sweater) to work on over the weekend! All from this lovely Yarnstress. This Disco Lights stuff is soooo pretty - silk in Dusty Purple. It's probably the last Tilli I'll get after this just because it's uber expensive and there's so much yarn in my stash already. And we've all heard about the keystone pricing issues. But I wanted to splurge on something unusual for a change and have a little luxury. After working late almost every day for the last 2 weeks wanted a little treat.

Anyhow, the car is starting to get worked on today. It's going to be a while until they get it done, but at least we know something's getting done. There's not much left on the front end. And if the auto insurance laws in the state of Indiana hadn't been changed recently, they would have totaled it out. But I guess it's better than nothing. I'm so glad I didn't listen to some people and get the gecko... we'd be out a car and a whole lotta money.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home