8.11.2005

Vintage Velvet + Calculus = Square Root of All Evil

So I'm dilligently working away on repeat #2 of Gina's Vintage Velvet scarf for SYNO. Never knew that Muench Touch Me yarn was so darn soft and pretty! I've been buying my chenille by the cone for about 4 years now because it's cheaper that way if you weave it, but this Muench yarn totally blows cone chenille out of the water. I think I'll be hoarding this stuff once I get some more money.

On a less fuzzy and happy note, I got my textbook for the Mathematics for Environmental Science class in the mail today...


Yes, it's CALCULUS! Oh, woe is me. Thankfully my husband has a degree in mathematics and doesn't mind me asking him TONS of questions. I never would have made it throught my first semester of statistics last year if he'd gone ahead with that art major, that's for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home