11.07.2005

What became of Ariane's thread...

I like people who are nice enough to send me cool stuff to see that it's being appreciated and put to good use, so this is for Ariane :)


And here are some closeups of my sad free-motion quilting (some of it looks artsy and playful, some of it not so much... but hey, I tried!) :


So that's all I have to show for myself. The back side doesn't look as nice as I would have liked, but it's not so bad. Now to finish all of my projects so I can crank out a couple more of these as presents. Assuming somebody in my family doesn't mind having one forced on them, that is ;)

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I don't think your gift recipients would mind a handcrafted quilt forced on them...I know I wouldln't!

Keep up the great work, and I'm glad that what I sent you was usefull:o)

Happy sewing!

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! What a great gift. Have my purse in my office so that I can gaze at it. It will be a few more days until I can tear it away from myself and it into use. Trust the foul weather left you and Ben unscathed?

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger kath red said...

i think it is pretty cool, I am sure your family will love one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home