10.18.2005

It's a GLORIOUS day!

Wanna know why? Because the maintenance man brought me a new washing machine. And then FedEx brought me back the digital camera! Yee haw. So here's a picture of my baby...
Posted by Picasa


Ben's first picture :) I know everybody thinks their pet/kid is the cutest thing ever and Dan and I are no exception. He's disgustingly cute. Especially with those pretty blue eyes. The only problem is that he farts like a human and likes to stick his face under anything with running liquids coming from them. I'll leave that to your imagination. Yes, it's seriously gross.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my glorious day was my seventh anniversary in September when I got a new dryer. simple pleasures! Ben looks like a fine fellow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home