5.12.2006

Floribundant

Look what's growing on my porch! (And no, it's NOT a fungus...)It's a real live rosebush. That I got from Walmart :) hehe Anyhow, it's called Angel Face and it's a Floribunda, meaning it has too many petals for its own good. But it smells nice and looks pretty.

X-treme closeup:

How's THAT for proof that my green thumb didn't die after teaching gardening skills to Kindergarteners last summer? Mwah haha...

Oh, and here's the object of my most recent picture stalking attempts - it's a hummingbird. You can hardly see him through the window screen unless the picture's tiny, so I circled him. Or her. I'm not sure which one it is, but there are some baby hummingbirds around, too... they look like fat green bumblebees!Next time I'll hold the camera over my head and shoot thru the glass instead of trying to sit at my computer and shoot thru the screen in the window. Darn things move so fast that it's hard to get a good shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home