3.04.2006

Sock Rock It!!!!!!

Okay, so I've watched too many B-grade movies by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. I know I'm not the only person with a copy of "Orgazmo" in my dvd collection - perhaps just the only person willing to admit it, though.

But on to the real reason we're here:
Jaywalkers. More specifically, those socks I've been knitting for my Holiday Sock XChange buddy, Jessie. (And yes, I am fully aware that it's practically St. Patrick's Day... the yarn had issues getting itself into my mailbox and then I was slow on sock #2.) But here they are in all their wooly glory. I used 5 skeins of Artyarns Supermerino in color number 111. I still have a decent sized ball of skein 5 left. Not really enough to do much with unless you're making crazy left-over socks or something. Might have to give it to my mom and her friend Carol to see if they can figure out something to do with it. They're crafty ladies.
Here's a closeup of the cuff and beginning of the leg.
Sock-tastic, n'est-ce pas? Soitanly!

Well, now I have to work on the dreaded baby shower gift. I'm making a photo quilt for my cousin using family baby pictures courtesy of my uncle. I have a layout for it and all the supplies, just need to print the photos onto fabric and cut out the other pieces. Might just get the top done by next Saturday (when the shower is) but I'm going to try to finish it completely even if that means dragging my machine in the car and finishing it up at my mom's house. I just hope she likes it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home